Sunday 9 October 2011

#SingleLife

Being single is not easy, not easy at all. No one to cuddle with, no one to share everythin with, always feel lonely at night. Dang its sucks to just sit and seeing everyone i know with their couple. I can't seem find the right girl for me, uhh well.. Maybe i should wait. Hmm. To those who alrdy have someone special in their life, you should've feel lucky and take a good care of your partner. Don't ever cheat on them, esp on someone that really loves you. You'll regret it if you do that. Sooner or later. Trust me. Gah.. Maybe it's karma, I have to face it whether I like it or not :( Oh wait.. I gotta go. Takecareuols.


P/s: Sick of love songs, they remind me of how single & lonely i am </3
Till next time. Peace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...